Medical Answering Service College / University Scholarship
An annual $1000 scholarship payable to the winner of the scholarship to be used towards college/university tuition. This is a scholarship and does not need to be paid back.
Open to all students starting their matriculation at any higher education school in the United States of America.
Scholarships are awarded annually to 1 student each fall. A student may only win the scholarship a single time. All entries are due on January 1st for the fall semester of that respective year. Students being awarded will be notified on the 15th day of January respectively.
In order to apply for the scholarship, email the following 3 items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your full name, college/university name and address, and a phone number to reach you at in case you are chosen as the winner.
2. A 350+ word typed essay which summarizes your personal story and then your detailed thoughts on where the medical office answering service industry headed in the next 5-10 years specifically as far as it relates to the use of technology.
3. Your college acceptance letter.
All submissions are sent to us by emailing the information above to email@example.com. You will get a confirmation from someone on our team as soon as it is received.
Terms and Conditions
- We do not use this scholarship to ask for your date of birth, social security number, or any personal data that is not needed to award the scholarship. There are no fees requested to apply for this scholarship.
- The No More Phone Tag Answering Service Scholarship award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds with the student’s university address.
- The essays submitted will be judged by our own internal scholarship team, who will score the essay for creativity and writing ability.
- The essay must be 100% original content. We recommend any sources that you quote be cited.
- We will attempt to contact the winner of the scholarship by phone and email by the 15th day of January. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, we reserve the right to withhold the award and/or offer it to the runner-up.
- Once the scholarship winner has been selected, enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, No More Phone Tag will offer the award to the next runner up.
- No More Phone Tag employees, affiliates, partners, and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- We require at least 10 participants/entries for this scholarship to be valid. In the unlikely event that we do not have 10 participants, the entries will be included in the subsequent campaign.
- No More Phone Tag reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship in the event that no applicant meets the requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.