Patient care is just as important to us as it is to you, and we know it’s essential that your patients feel safe and comfortable when they are calling out of hours. That’s why things like being a HIPAA compliant medical answering service are important to us and we ensure that we provide an efficient solution that remains highly reliable and professional no matter what.
Choosing a physicians answering service can be a major decision, but when you see everything we have to offer, our excellent online reviews, and our high customer retention rate, it becomes clear that we stand out from the crowd.
What is an After Hours Medical Answering Service
Medical answering after-hours service provides the medical industry with a cost-effective and efficient way of managing inquiries outside normal working hours.
24/7 Virtual Office Answering
Speedy communication is essential for prompt and reliable service in the modern medical field. When patients call in a medical emergency or request an appointment, someone should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Doctors need to respond quickly, day or night, to maintain a relationship of trust with their patients. That’s why so many medical professionals are turning to 24/7 virtual medical answering services.
Why No More Phone Tag for After Hours Medical Answering Service?
Medical answering services are a crucial component of medical care. When you need emergency help, it can be hard for your loved one’s illness or injury to go unnoticed due in part to incorrect routing calls that miss their destination–a missed opportunity at saving lives! Our No More Phone Tag team understands this risk perfectly well and takes our work seriously- aware of how many lives depend on each call we take correctly.
No More Phone Tag Medical Answering Services Will Extend Your Care When Needed
- Live operators are the answer to all your office management needs. These professionals work 24/7 in an invisible capacity, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks when it comes time for you to need them most.
- We have plenty of experience dealing with the unexpected. Whether it’s lunchtime chaos or after-hours emergencies, our team can take care of everything for you!
- This system can send messages to the proper staff members through a web portal.
- Your team will be able to prioritize the calls they take, giving them more time for those that matter most.
No More Phone Tag Enables HIPAA-Compliant Messaging
- It is confirmed that the messages were read and calls successfully returned by any concerned healthcare provider using such a service.
- A “return call” button makes it easy to get in touch with anyone you are trying to reach.
- The medical office’s main number is sent to the number caller ID, not the provider’s personal cell.
- The choice in any practice management software to record patient calls and archive recordings for years will help you stay organized.
- Medical answering services in healthcare industry can forward and compose messages among other app users in their group!
- Medical answering service is always available for any of your needs. Such a medical practice offers quick and easy access through our 24/7 Customer Service Center that can solve even the most difficult problems you may have!
- Like any other medical service, we are 100% HIPAA-compliant and make sure messages reside on our secure web-based server with username, password protection, and encryption. Our all-in-one HIPAA-compliant medical answering service gives you peace of mind when taking care of your business!
Read online reviews before investing in such services for efficient doctor-patient communication.
Frequently Answered Questions
Are answering services worth it?
Harnessing the power of medical answering services can be essential in helping you retain patients, meet their expectations, and provide customer service. You’ll get a bonus by paying for this quality care with your reduced fee – it’s not just worth doing but also provides a huge ROI monthly and yearly.
Do answering services assist the medical office? If so, how?
Medical answering services are a perfect way to ensure that your patients have a smooth process with their appointments or follow-up calls. With medical alert systems, you can also be assured of knowing who is responsible in emergencies after hours!
Is an answering service a good business?
Hiring an answering service for medical offices is becoming more common, but it’s not just about the cost; having live staff answer patient phones and schedule appointments will make patients happy with your business while increasing their retention rates!
What is the purpose of an answering service?
The answering service is there to take care of your clinic’s needs. With the financial resources that they have, an in-house team can’t handle all their calls and messages, so it benefits you by allowing them someone who will do everything from making appointments or taking payments over phone lines as well!