Top Pediatrician Office Answering Service
Customer experience is of utmost importance when the aim is to ensure sustainable growth of a business. Now, customer experience is directly related to customer retention rates and profit numbers. After all, a 5% increase in the retention rates can raise the profits by at least 25%. And what better way can be there to ensure enhanced customer experience for your pediatric practice than having an efficient medical answering service handling the calls. Naturally, a parent or caregiver would want their child to get the best medical attention and seamless communication at each level is a part of that experience.
So, which are the answering services that can ensure such an experience for your business? Here are the names you can trust in this regard.
- MAP Communications
- 24×7 Doctors Answering Service
- On Call Central
- Answering Service Care
- Specialty Answering Service
- No More Phone Tag
8. MAP Communications
Features of MAP Communications:
- Offers dedicated live answering services 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- Takes not more than one or two days to set-up the entire process
- Personalized script to answer phone calls and take down patients’ messages
- The availability of various service packages for different medical practices
- A call-forwarding number and 800 other numbers to distribute among the customers
- Virtual receptionists to answer and record calls, take orders, transfer calls, and fill out web forms
The final entry on the list is MAP Communications, which is a known name in the medical answering service arena. The virtual receptionists are well-trained to answer and record calls, along with taking orders, transferring calls, and even filling out web forms. They have different pay packages for different needs of businesses so it gets easier for you to choose one as per your needs. In addition, you will get a call-forwarding number and 800 other numbers to distribute among your customers. Each of these numbers have dedicated support lines so there is no chance of a call drop and you losing out on a potential patient.
Features of VoiceNation:
- Contains a proprietary communication tech that can be customized as per the needs of the practice
- Virtual receptions available to take calls at all hours of the day and all week
- Experienced professionals answering the phone and delivering top-notch customer service
- Comes with an online dashboard that lets the practices manage their calls more efficiently and with greater transparency
- Offers an easy-to-use app that makes it easy to change plans and have the caller data updated
A rather common customer service issue is failing to understand the anxious parent on the other end due to the thick accent of the person. With VoiceNation, this should not be an issue because the company is specifically focused on the USA and has USA-based virtual receptionists receiving the calls. Thus, they rarely face communication issues with the callers. However, their service isn’t limited to English because the bilingual team of VoiceNation is equally adept at speaking Spanish and English. This is nothing sort of an asset because there are more than 41 million Spanish speakers in the country.
Features of PatientCalls:
- Expert handling of low-priority calls that might take up the crucial time of your internal staff.
- Transferring priority calls and emergency calls to the on-call staff as per the specific instructions left to the company.
- Strict adherence to all the HIPAA guidelines and government regulations.
- Extending the availability past usual office hours, i.e., holidays, weekends, evenings, or 24*7.
- Real-time delivery of urgent messages to the medical staff and on-call doctors.
- Bilingual operators who are fluent in both English and Spanish.
PatientCalls is a specialized answering service focused on the medical industry. This call-center company started its journey as a conventional call center that serves a range of industry verticals. However, they soon moved to specifically serving healthcare practices. As a company that offers pediatric answering service, they understand the significance of promptness and privacy. Their high-end tech is able to protect and process all critical and personal health details with the utmost security. They strictly adhere to all the HIPAA guidelines, and their seasoned experts are adept at delivering quality customer care to every person who calls.
5. 24×7 Doctors Answering Service
Features of 24×7 Doctors Answering Service:
- Calls answered by with promptness and expertise 24*7 by proficient professionals.
- Easier to schedule appointments with the patients without any errors.
- Real time delivery of messages to the on-call doctors and medical staff to ensure speedy action.
- The use HIPAA compliant message retaining system to records all calls with date and time stamps.
- Availability of flexible plans on per minute, per call, or flat rate basis.
- No compulsion to enter into long-term contracts and spend extra.
The company prides itself on being the pediatrics phone answering service that offers excellent after-hours services. The virtual receptionists make sure that the messages of the callers are taken down and delivered to the medical staff and on-call doctors duly. Their expert remote doctors will have access to the database of the pediatrician and they will deliver the priority calls as per the instructions of the doctor. They use a HIPAA compliant message retaining system. It records all calls with date and time stamps to make sure the pediatrician has the answers if the need arises in future.
4. On Call Central
Features of On Call Central:
- Records all calls and notifies the providers duly to help them return calls.
- Offers complete visibility regarding all the calls and messages reaching the practice.
- 100% automated services to eliminate the chances of operator error.
- Establish a notification sequence and the advanced software follows that duly for all calls.
- Simple flat rate pricing for each provider and the complete absence of long-term plan compulsion.
- Comes with an easy-to-use mobile application and a sophisticated call schedule manager.
On Call Central is a completely automated answering service that is focused solely on medical practices in the country. They provide economical packages with flat rates for per-provider based pricing. There are no long-term plans and the medical practices can opt out anytime they want, and they don’t because of the quality of services they receive. Additionally, they offer mobile applications and a sophisticated call schedule manager to make it easier for the pediatrician to look after their patients. The company records all the calls and notifies the providers duly to help them return calls.
3. Answering Service Care
Features of Answering Service Care:
- Efficient appointment scheduling so the center has to never miss any appointment.
- All the features and the services they offer are HIPAA compliant to ensure absolute fairness of conduct.
- 24*7 live answering services to deliver excellent customer services and enhance patient retention.
- Same-day setup and no obligation to enter into a long-term contract with the company.
- Manage your services better with a free and user-friendly mobile application.
- Availability of bilingual (English and Spanish) agents and after-hours answering services.
Answering Service Care is a comprehensive and secure answering service that is meant to serve the medical industry. They have all the features you expect from a top pediatric answering service and then some. There is even a free app that keeps all the details concisely in one place. The company offers 24*7 live answering services to make sure that the little ones can get the urgent help that they need. All their features and the services they offer are HIPAA compliant so you can be assured of fair and transparent practices from this company.
2. Specialty Answering Service
Features of Specialty Answering Service:
- Option to choose free trial and sign-up to test out their services.
- Bilingual operators who are fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Toll-free and local calls are included in any plan that you purchase.
- 24*7 live answering support from trained virtual receptionists.
- Excellent answering rate to make sure the patients are never left waiting.
- Customized accounts and call scripting to suit all medical practices.
- Affordable services with per minute and per call pricing options.
Specialty Answering Service is one of the leading call center companies that help fast-growing medical practices to deliver seamless services. They offer live customer support 24*7, which is exactly what pediatricians need for their offices. Customized call handling features, coupled with trained virtual receptionists, ensure that the patients feel heard and taken care of. Thousands of medical practices and other small businesses have already used the services of Specialty Answering Service successfully. They started their foray into the national market in 2003, and have grown in leaps and bounds in the years that have passed since then.
#1 No More Phone Tag
Features Of No More Phone Tag
- Prioritizes urgent calls and ensures the messages reaches the on-call doctor immediately.
- Faster response time and speedy services ensure greater patient retention.
- Availability of customer support services in multiple languages like Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Polish, and so on.
- Hides the personal phone number of the service provider and shows only their office number.
- Makes sure that the urgent calls reach the right on-call doctor without any mistake.
- Assured compliance with government regulations and HIPAA standards.
- High-quality medical answering service available at highly economical prices.
When looking for a top-notch pediatrician phone answering service, the name No More Phone Tag comes up as one of the best options. The company has been working in the medical field for years now, and varied medical practices have already availed their virtual receptionist services. In fact, they have a 96.9 percent yearly retention rate. So, the majority of their clients have used their answering services all throughout, which shows how commendable they’re at what they do. Also, what works for this call-center company, among other things, is that they have a highly experienced and efficient team of professionals who have precise knowledge to help out callers in various situations.
Features To Look For In The Medical Answering Services
There are a couple of features that make a medical answering service stand out, and they are:
It is important to choose a medical answering service provider that is HIPAA compliant. Though most answering services might have claim to it, which makes it important to understand the meaning of the regulation. The compliance is important because medical answering services need to protect health information and keep it secure from the ones who don’t have any reason for accessing it.
Specific Skills For The Field:
You need to hire a company that has enough skills and training in medical call handling. After all, there are way too many call-center companies out there, but medical call answering is a specialized service that only a select few can offer. Choosing a company with enough experience in this matter is a good business decision that reflects well on the customer service you offer.
It is important to know that the customer service representative is completely trained in medical answering service. Keep in mind that you cannot put a novice in charge of the medical needs of your patients.
24*7 Services On Offer:
Choose medical answering services that have the ability to extend the appointment to your patients 24*7. It will be of immense help to the worried parents and caregivers calling up late to schedule appointments. Besides, it will help to keep the pediatrician’s schedule full and enhance productivity.
High-Quality Customer Services:
It is important to consider how the medical answering company takes the call. After all, you will need to know that the company takes the calls efficiently and quickly, and all their phone lines are set-up and well maintained. As all the online reviews will tell you, some services are simply better than others in terms of taking calls and transferring them to the right on-call doctors. The top service providers will have high-end customer services, and they need to be the one to treat all the patients with equal respect and patience.
A pediatrician’s office gets calls from worried parents and concerned caregivers all day. Thus, it is important to have an answering service that can soothe their worries and get them the appointment duly, without putting them on hold. Hopefully, the answers that you found here today have given you enough direction to make the right decision in this matter.
Find out how No More Phone Tag can help scale up your pediatric practice. Call us on 1-800-929-1202
Or Start Your 14 Day Free Trial