Top OB/GYN Answering Services
OB/GYN clinics are unpredictable in the sense that all can be fine one minutes and a woman might go into labor the very next moment. But when you have an efficient answering service to support you, the panic is contained to a greater degree. The nature of your office and the needs of your medical practice are unique. Thus, just about any answering service would not do justice to the level of care that you aim to deliver. You need a service that is as dedicated as you are, and strictly follows all the medical guidelines as you do. And here’s bringing you the details of a few of such answering services.
So, which are the answering services that can ensure such an experience for your business? Here are the names you can trust in this regard.
- Answering Innovations
- Answering Service Care
- Specialty Answering Service
- Call Center Plus
- MAP Communications
- Contact ONE
- No More Phone Tag
8. Answering Innovations
Features Of Answering Innovations:
- Effective and efficient appointment scheduling and rescheduling so the clinic never has to miss any patient./li>
- All the features are provided in compliance with healthcare rules and regulations.
- Non-urgent requests are sent via email as a part of the daily recapitulation emails.
- Calls and messages received and transferred to the specific on-call personnel through page, phone call, secure message, and text message.
- Separating the non-urgent calls from the urgent ones to help prevent overloading the medical staff.
Answering Innovations is based in Madison and offers live telephone answering service and virtual receptionist service all over the country and beyond. They have been in this business since 1977, and have been the trusted name for a number of medical practices. They have proficient experts handling the calls and taking down the messages to transfer the specific on-call personnel through page, phone call, secure message, and text message. The non-urgent requests are sent via email as a part of the daily recapitulation emails. Thus, all the patients, new and loyal, get equal attention at all times from your medical practice.
7. Answering Service Care
Features of Answering Service Care:
- The ‘Follow Me’ tool to get in touch with you at once in case of absolute emergency.
- All-inclusive and comprehensive set of features available at highly affordable prices.
- A dedicated service for appointment setting that works both during and after your office hours.
- Both warm and cold calls transferred to you or to the specified on-call person in real-time.
- Overflow medical call answering services during the busy days.
- All the patient messages are duly taken down and transferred
Answering Service Care has been offering its services to OBGYN offices like yours since 1974. So, they are well-versed and experienced in the arena of medical call answering services. Thus, the features they have on offer are pretty comprehensive and all-inclusive, but the prices for the packages are still on the affordable side. They have a useful feature called ‘Follow Me’ that makes it easy for them to locate you in case of an absolute emergency. You will have to give the company a list of contact numbers that they will call up at once in urgent situations.
6. Specialty Answering Service
Features of Specialty Answering Service:
- Helps to schedule appointments by linking your Gmail account to the online portal.
- Customizing the appointment lengths such that you can have more appointments in a day.
- Screen the calls depending on your needs to make sure the extra work does not burden your practices.
- The emergency calls get dispatched to on-call OBGYN right after hanging up the caller.
- Women answer the calls so that the callers do not face any discomfort in talking about their issues.
Specialty Answering Service is a good partner to have by your side when the aim is to deliver uninterrupted services. They have been the partners to several fast-growing medical practices. The company offers live customer support 24*7 and that is exactly what an OBGYN needs for the offices. Trained virtual receptionists and customized call handling features are two of the best features offered by the company. They also screen callers based on the emergency of their needs. Lastly, the calls are answered by women such that the callers do not face any discomfort in talking about their issues.
5. Call Center Plus
Features Of Call Center Plus:
- Round the clock availability on every single day and every hour of the month.
- Trained and expert professionals keep the lines of communication open and seamless.
- US-based company that does not outsource its services, and English remains their first language.
- Affordable and economical rates for high-quality and assured services on offer.
- Offers the much-needed human touch to the ones in distress and in need to immediate attention.
When you have a busy OBGYN clinic, the staff is definitely busy handling a high volume of calls. You have an entire set of clienteles who are trying to reach you during and after your office hours. This is where the services of a company like Call Center Plus comes into the forefront. They offer live answering services at all hours of the day and all week, so you can be assured that you won’t miss any calls. Instead of hiring extra staff to handle those calls, you can have trained professionals from the company handling the responsibilities at an affordable rate.
4. MAP Communications
Features of MAP Communications:
- Live call answering services on offer at all hours of every day and every month of the year.
- Expert technicians to set up the entire process in a matter of two to three days.
- Personalized scripts for answering every call and noting down the messages.
- A call-forwarding number and assured support on offer through 800 other numbers given to you for distributing among customers.
- Virtual receptionists to receive, record, and transfer calls seamlessly.
MAP Communications is a HIPAA compliant and customized medical answering service that offers several excellent features. The virtual receptionists are trained to take orders, answer and record calls, transfer calls, and fill out the web forms. This OBGYN answering service also gets you different pay packages to suit the varying needs of your practice. You get a call-forwarding number and 800 other numbers to give your customers. Your customers can call on any of those support lines and there will always be someone catering to their needs. Thus, as the rate of call drops go down, the customer retention potential goes up for the business.
3. Contact ONE
Features of Contact ONE:
- The call-processing protocols and appointment scheduling are all done in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Trained receptionists to receive and answer calls and questions, and booking and rescheduling patient appointments.
- 24*7 service on offer which includes after office hours like the nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Can also send questionnaires to new patients, and relay emergency calls as directed.
- Assured quality and affordability for a plethora of features on offer.
- Guarantee of keeping all your patient information secure, safe, and confidential.
The company prides itself on the delivery of seamless human response for all medical practices, OBGYN clinics included. They offer HIPAA compliant features and services to assure the clients of fair practices and transparency. The call-processing protocol and balanced on-call schedules help in relaying patient details and urgency in real-time. Thus, the possibility of patient retention is increased manifold. They will manage your calls outside the usual office hours, which includes the nights, weekends, and holidays. The trained agents receive and answer calls and questions, along with booking and rescheduling patient appointments on time.
Features Of AccessNurse:
- HIPAA compliant and follows the specific guidelines pertaining to OBGYN practices.
- Offers 24*7 answering services, telephonic nurse triage, and appointment scheduling.
- Experienced providers of medical call answering services for OBGYN practices.
- Assured improvement in appointment booking and rescheduling, and the documentation for the same.
- Well-trained agents provide polite and caring response to each customer to ensure seamless and effective communication.
- Provides excellent and comprehensive answering services at highly affordable rates.
You might have previously heard the name of this company as TeamHealth Medical Call Center. It is one of the known providers of answering services for OBGYN practices. Some of the features it offers include 24*7 answering services, telephonic nurse triage, and appointment scheduling. The company has been around since 1996 and has served countless practices and providers all across the country. Their experience in the field of medical call answering can really come in handy for your OBGYN practices. They are HIPAA compliant and also follow the specific guidelines pertaining to OBGYN practices. So, the ethical and legal standards related to your practice are always upheld.
#1 No More Phone Tag
Features Of No More Phone Tag
- Prioritizes the urgent calls and sends the messages to the on-call doctor pronto.
- All the urgent messages reach the right on-call doctor as set in the system beforehand.
- Patients never fail to receive speedy response time and fast services from your office.
- Flat rate to assure you of affordability and keep the spending in check every month.
- Absolute adherence to the HIPAA standards and the government regulations.
- Offers trilingual service that include Russian, Chinese, Polish, Spanish, and so on.
When speaking of the top answering services for OBGYN offices, the first name that comes to the mind is that of No More Phone Tag. The high-quality medical answering service offered by them, thanks to their dedicated and efficient team, leaves no scope for complaints. Their trained virtual receptionists offer the right amount of reassurance, while recording the appointments with equal deftness. If you want to make the after-hour services for the weekend and evening seamless and smooth, you can rely on this experienced and proficient call-center company. Their services are tailored as per the specific medical practice they are serving. So, you can be assured of greater patient retention for your OBGYN practice.
How To Choose The Right OBGYN Answering Service Provider
OBGYN calls need urgent attention and professional handling. Thus, when choosing an answering service provider for your practice, you need to keep the following points in mind.
One of the main reasons for you to hire a medical answering service is to make sure that someone is there to take the calls at all times. So, you need a service that is there for your clinic 24*7 and all through the year. It includes the busy office hours and the after-hours like the nights, weekends, and holidays.
HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. All medical answering practices have to abide by its rules pertaining to the protection of healthcare information. Any answering service that does not mention itself as being HIPAA compliant is the one to steer clear of. After all, your patient information and its protection reflect on the reputation of your business.
Multiple Language Fluency:
It goes without saying that the company you hire needs to have staff who are fluent in English, but that’s not all. You at least need bilingual services, if not trilingual or more. Think of it in this way: 41 million people in the nation speak Spanish, and when you don’t have receptionists who do the same, you might lose out on a lot of patients.
Data Security Features:
When the patients call your chamber to book or reschedule an appointment, they trust you with several personal details. Thus, a medical answering service has to understand that the privacy of the patients and security of those details are of the utmost importance. You would not want to be held accountable by accidental information leak by your answering service provider. Thus, it is important to discuss their data security features in detail beforehand.
A top-notch medical answering service will come with several additional advantages to make them your first choice. For instance, we talked about bilingual services, whereas a good company might have agents speaking four languages or more. The pricing and affordability factors are also additional advantages to look for in a medical answering service that you plan to hire.
And that’s all the facts you need to know about hiring the right medical answering service for your practice. It is time now to evaluate the specific needs of your medical practice and hire a dedicated call-center company to take care of it all.
Find out how No More Phone Tag can help scale up your OBGYN practice. Call us on 1-800-929-1202
Or Start Your 14 Day Free Trial