Medical Answering Services
When it comes to customer service, the medical sector is no different than any other. Providing exceptional customer support services has become imperative for businesses to thrive and answering services are key among them. Choosing the right one can play an important role in both success of a business as well as providing your customers with someone reliable they can count on when seeking solutions. This comprehensive article reviews some of most reliable medical answering service providers you should consider if this is what’s needed by those who need such assistance!
- Money Penny
- MAP Communications
- Stericycle Communication
- Call 4 Health
- Sound Telecom
- Hello Sells
- No More Phone Tag
#8 Money Penny
Features of MAP Communications:
- Get personalized and skilled receptionist who reflects your business
- The medical answering service offers flexible plans that are accessible by businesses of all sizes
- It integrates advanced software that can identify VIP and repeat customers, and block cold callers.
- The set-up of Money Penny is very easy and there are no charges for it.
- Money Penny offers multiple solutions that include telephone answering, pocket phone system, switchboard, and mobile answering.
It is one of the most reckoned medical answering services out there and for the right reasons. It offers quality and convenient services to medical practices as personal receptionists. The team is well-trained and can handle a wide range of patient requests with efficiency and precision. The company was launched in 2000 and today it has gained a lot of recognition for the quality of its services. The company has recruited and trained over 400 professionals who are there to serve you at all times. With Money Penny, you get your own receptionist whom you can trust and who works based on your office’s requirements.
#7 MAP Communications
Features Of MAP Communications:
- MAP communication provides answering service 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- It can answer phone calls with a personalized script.
- The set-up is fast and generally completed in 24 to 48 hours.
- There are different services package for various business levels
- MAP Communications offer a versatile range of services.
Next on our list is MAP communication, which has a versatile team of virtual receptionists. Along with answering calls, these receptionists are capable of filling out web forms, taking orders, and transferring calls. Additionally, these receptionists offer support in multiple languages. MAP provides tiered services for physicians in different packages, making them accessible for businesses of all sizes. After you sign up, the team will set up the system within 24 to 48 hours. The company offers you a dedicated number in order to forward the calls. Additionally, you will get 800 numbers that you can offer to your customers; these numbers will be your dedicated support lines. After setting up, all you have to do is give MAP your script and they will answer the calls.
#6 Stericycle Communication
Features Of Stericycle Communication
- The company offers live answering through agents who represent the healthcare company.
- The stericycle agent helps patients set new appointments on a shared calendar. Clients will receive the notification through text message or email.
- The company provides physician referral services, helping in matching the caller to the right care providers.
- The software provides patient appointment reminders to mitigate last-minute cancellations or no-shows.
- The agents can follow up with the patients after the treatment to facilitate review medical instruction, conduct surveys, check up on patients and set follow-up appointments.
- The company allows the client to perform real-time monitoring. The clients can listen to the agents interacting with the customers real-time.
It is smarter to associate with a medical answering service that is in compliance with the requirements of HIPAA. Stericycle Communication integrates a wide range of services that you would look for in a medical answering solution. Live answering is the key solution by the company in which an agent interacts with the clients based on the set of guidelines or script provided by the business. These agents are available for physicians and other doctors round the clock. Along with being HIPAA compliant, the company also adheres to the operational needs of the healthcare sector. It includes maintaining steady communication between patients and medical service providers in a timely, secure and efficient way.
#5 Call 4 Health
Features Of Call 4 Health:
- Web-based call scheduling system allows clients to manage on-call schedules.
- The automated system differentiates between non-urgent and urgent calls.
- It provides customizable remote reception programs that are aligned as per your needs.
Call 4 Health is another leading company that offers exceptional medical answering service. A great thing about their services is that it is entirely customizable according to the medical centers’ needs. If there is an issue of limited staff, the company can initiate the overflow of calls to deal with the chaos experienced during the peak times. The companies extend you with additional resources when you need, thereby saving the cost of investing in more telephone lines and hiring staff. The call overflow solution is easy as well as flexible to integrate as you only need to use it when needed. Additionally the automated call center system differentiate between non-urgent and urgent calls and then provide the patient with the right location for response or follow-up. The client remains in complete control of the design and management of the call.
Features Of The VoiceNation:
- The virtual receptionists are available for patients 24 hours a day.
- The proprietary communication technology that can be tailored according to the business needs.
- Dedicated phone operators are assigned to answer calls 24×7.
- The online dashboard allows clients to manage the calls in a more efficient manner.
- The company also provides a dedicated app that makes it easier to make changes to the plan and keep the data updated.
VoiceNation is one of the recognized organizations in the industry. The company’s innovative technology goes beyond the conventional PBX and cell phone. VoiceNation makes sure companies remain competitive via a stable voice platform and powerful disaster recovery services. Since the 1990s, the company has been constantly evolving its technology to keep up with the demands of the industry. The team of virtual receptionists will take care of all the telecommunication needs of physicians. Moreover, the company offers round the clock services for call answering, call forwarding, instant activation, etc. They will provide an online dashboard where the clients can manage on-call schedules, make any changes to the schedule, assess reports for billable minutes, etc.
#3 Sound Telecom
Features Of Sound Telecom
- The Sound Telecom team is available for callers round the clock.
- The services are provided in multiple languages.
- The company also offers reminder call services.
- The client will access efficient virtual receptionist services.
Sound Telecom is a well-recognized service provider of premium customer care, call center services, and phone answering. It was established in 1986 and is one of the most popular call centers in the USA. The Sound Telecom aims to help businesses grow as well as succeed. It offers various services and the telephone answering service is the main solution offered by the company. The company aims to assist and make sure that none of the calls get missed from your patients. The customer representatives are available 24×7 to assist the medical center to deliver exceptional customer service. Other core competencies of the Sound Telecom include live chat, paging services, technical support, bilingual services, virtual receptionist services, business process outsourcing, third-party verification programs, reminder call services, etc.
#2 Hello Sells
Features Of Hello Sells
- The answering solutions take care of all the communication needs of the business.
- The virtual receptionists are available for customers round the clock.
- The company ensures that you get qualified appointments and high-quality leads.
- Hello Sells offer different packages to provide accessibility to various companies.
Hello Sells was established in 2015 and offers quality answering services that assist businesses optimize marketing ROI. The Hello Sell solutions helps businesses take inbound and outbound communications to a notch higher with ease. The company provides clients with various kinds of communications. This will allow the in-bound team to focus more on the core business operations. The company’s services make sure that you take all the calls and messages. With Hello Sells, the clients can ensure that the calls are taken timely and transferred to the right center. Hello Sells offer solutions in multiple packages allowing various kinds of businesses to access the high-end answering services.
#1 No More Phone Tag
Features Of No More Phone Tag
- Prioritizes, answers or escalates more than 10,000 patient calls every day.
- Eliminates operator errors.
- Provides patients with speedy response time and services. On-call provider is notified about 1st level urgent messages within 3-5 seconds.
- Utilizes a proprietary, dual level message triaging process ensuring that only truly urgent calls are escalated to the on-call doctor.
- Provides patient support service in multiple languages including Polish, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- Features auto call-back and masking of provider’s caller ID. No need for on-call providers to write down patient phone numbers or to block their own caller ID .
Medical professionals are looking for a high-quality medical answering service. No More Phone Tag, founded in 1991, is one of the best solutions available. Recognizing that traditional call centers will always have human error related issues, often resulting in frustrated patients, slower responses to urgent patient needs, and incorrect triaging, No More Phone Tag’s R&D team created a completely automated medical answering service in 2007. Since the launch, this service has surpassed all benchmarks for call center customer satisfaction by substantial margins. For 2018-2020, 97.1% of medical offices testing the service stayed on board, and the 96.9% year-over-year retention since 2007 is close to the best in the nation. No More Phone Tag’s combination of state-of-the-art technology and old-fashioned customer service makes them our number one choice.
Guide To Choosing The Right Medical Answering Service Provider
1. Access To 24/7 Services
Medical professionals must be reachable at any time of the day or night. Considering you are not likely to be available at 2 am when one of the patients needs to answer urgent medical queries, it is important to have a quality answering service that is prompt. Whether you have been instructed to carry that call forward to you or work through steps to determine whether or not the patients should be sent to the Emergency Room, the patients will appreciate a compassionate and caring voice. Round the clock medical answering services can also be valuable during the busy time of the day. You will no longer need to force the patient’s calls to go through voicemails; instead you can leverage the overflow facility and give them the solutions that they need.
2. The Prominence of Data Security
Cyber security is one of the prominent issues that all industries deal with today. Therefore, integration of data security is non-negotiable. A company that is adhering to basic HIPAA rules can still put your data at risk if it is using outdated technologies and systems. Therefore, it is important to choose a medical answering service provider, which is updated with all the security standards. Medical sector collects a lot of personal data from the patients, making security a crucial aspect of every medical institute.
3. HIPAA Compliance
You may think that you are saving a couple of bucks by choosing a basic answering service that does not offer particular medical answering services. However, you will soon pay the cost. When a medical center partners with an answering service, a special relationship is formed that converts an answering service into HIPAA Business Associate. The relationship with HIPAA Business Associate implies that you are responsible for the way they opt to take care of the confidential information of the patients. And there are substantial penalties for violating the guidelines of HIPAA. This is why it is important to look for medical answering service providers that assure HIPAA compliance.
4. Multiple Language Support
Patients are looking for reliable and convenient customer support. And medical answering solutions that offer multiple language support will make things more convenient for patients. They will be more at ease when they can communicate with the receptionists in the language that they are comfortable with.
Health care facilities are continuously bombarded with calls. These phone calls can range from simple requests to urgent matters, but all of them need medical attention and deserve the full time and effort that a doctor or professional would give if they were there in person. To help mitigate this problem without sacrificing quality care for patients, many providers turn to an effective medical answering service. It will make sure that no patient is ever on hold when you’re elsewhere; instead these people have someone who cares enough about their health just as much as your staff does!
Find out how No More Phone Tag can help scale up your medical practice. Call us on 1-800-929-1202
Or Start Your 14 Day Free Trial