- Handle calls for your practice in the most friendly and professional manner possible
- Handle calls 24/7
- Price that fits your budget
Accurate & Professional
- Our medical answering services, in contrast to most others, are so accurate, professional, and patient friendly that
- § When they get a chance to compare answering services, 9 out of 10 doctors chose No More Phone Tag
- § Our yearly retention rate is 96.9%
- Pricing is just one low flat rate ($65) every month, whether you have a hundred callers or a thousand.
- This method of billing is a much better alternative for any medical office because the costs can be easily factored and fit into any monthly operating budget.
- There’s no more worry of nasty surprises at the end of the month when the bill arrives.
Our Physician Answering Services
- Answer every call on the first ring, and separate non-urgent calls from the truly urgent ones
- Make sure the correct doctor is notified immediately
- Allow the physician to call back to patients without needing to block his/her caller ID
- 100% HIPAA compliant
How It Works
- On-call physicians will hear emergency messages word-for-word
- Dispatches emergency messages to a cell phone, pager, home phone, text or all the above
- Dispatches to multiple backup numbers if no response to an emergency call
- Automatically delivers non-urgent messages the next day, or instruct caller to call back during regular hours
- Allow on-call physician to privately transfer live to their patient in need
- Deliver emergency messages word-for-word by email
We make it easy for you to:
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Feel confident that ONLY truly urgent issues are escalated
- Never have to worry about missing important calls
- Save money
No More Phone Tag FACT
- No More Phone Tag’s automated answering service does a better job at getting ONLY the true emergencies to the doctor while screening out all non-urgent issues.
- The patients spend less time with the service
- The doctor is notified more quickly (instantaneously), and the doctor gets first hand (in contrast to filtered) information.
- It’s quicker and easier for the doctor to call back (no need to block caller ID).
- Patients and medical professionals want to be able to leave a message as quickly and as easily as possible.
- The hassles and delays while dealing with a call center employee can often be very frustrating.